The successful candidate will have relevant experience of supporting pupils with SEN in a school or nursery environment and have positive behaviour management skills. The successful candidate will help to provide pre- learning opportunities, language development, sensory breaks and social skills opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant experience of working with SEN including challenging behaviours in a school setting
• A calm approach to difficult situations
• A creative approach to deliver a differentiated curriculum
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• The ability to use their own initiative to engage with pupils with complex needs
• Team Teach training is desirable but not essential
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible. However, the quality and experiences of the candidate will be the most important factors so a start date of week commencing 31st October 2022 will be considered.