SITE SUPERVISOR – 12 – 20 hours a week (negotiable) – £9.91 per hour paid pro rata (FTE £18562)
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and capable individual to join our happy team as our Site Supervisor. We are looking for a proactive person with great DIY skills, who will take pride in the school building and grounds.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- General DIY jobs around the school
- Liaising with contractors,
- Health and Safety around the school
- Maintaining and running routine checks on school systems, eg Fire Alarm, Water systems, etc.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and security of the external school site.
- Supporting school staff with lifting and moving equipment.
- Waste disposal as needed.
- Undertaking any Health and Safety training required
- Collecting and transporting materials and tools if required (the candidate must be able to drive and have their own transport)
Experience in this role would be beneficial but is not essential
We are looking for someone who can work between 12 and 20 hours a week (we are open to negotiating), and who has the flexibility to do overtime if required. The successful candidate will work term times, with 4 extra weeks across the school holidays, meaning a total of 42 weeks of the year. Very occasionally hours may include working in the evenings or weekends.
The role is offered initially for one year, although this is highly likely to be extended. Between 12 and 20 hours per week (hours to be agreed), Monday to Friday, 42 weeks per year, no term time holiday. Appointment is subject to the applicant’s proof of eligibility to work in the UK, medical clearance and a successful DBS clearance.
Salary is Grade 4 – £9.91 per hour paid pro rata.