We are looking to recruit Midday Supervisors to join our team as soon as possible. We have one vacancy for a permanent appointment and are also looking to build up a bank of Relief staff.
We are seeking people who:
- enjoy working with children
- have a caring personality and can empathise with young children
- have the ability to be flexible and use their own initiative to deal with different situations
- can work as part of a team and has good communication skills
- respect the confidentiality of pupils and staff
- are happy to undertake training as appropriate for their duties
- are willing to contribute to the wider aims and activities of the school
Please see the job description for further details.
Hours of work: For the permanent position this would be 1 hour 35 minutes each day, Monday-Friday on the days that the school is open to pupils. Please note, holidays cannot be taken in term time but an allowance for holiday entitlement is paid on top of the 38 weeks of the school year.
Start date: as soon as possible once necessary checks have been undertaken.
Rate of pay: Grade C scale points 2-3, £18,198 – £18,562 per annum, pro rata (Hourly rate £9.43 – £9.62). The hourly rate for bank staff is slightly higher, to include an allowance for holiday entitlement.
We can offer you the opportunity to work as a member of a team of committed and supportive staff, parents and governors, with friendly, enthusiastic children.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to safe recruitment practices and all necessary checks will be made prior to employment commencing.
For an application form and job description, please visit our website, call the school office on 01933 654920, or email IJSpersonnel@iflt.org.uk
Applications should be returned to Mrs Tracy Oakley via the school, or by email – email@example.com
Application deadline is Noon on Friday 19th March 2021