- Clean designated areas of the school using appropriate tools and materials including brush, mop, duster, vacuum, buffer and polisher as required to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained.
- Ensure daily and weekly tasks as assigned are up to date.
- Empty bins and dispose of waste according to school policies on waste and recycling for efficiency and hygiene standards for all school users.
- Top up consumables e.g. soap dispensers/toilet rolls, towels to maintain standards of hygiene and comfort for all users.
- Move furniture and equipment if required, with the assistance of colleagues as necessary to enable cleaning of all areas.
- Clean up spillages as they occur e.g. as a result of drink spillages/ children being ill in accordance with health and safety procedures or deal with as instructed by management.
Due to COVID19 there will be no visits to the school.
To apply please download forms and email to: email@example.com