- Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic MFL teacher?
- Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner?
- Are you committed to inspiring students to see MFL as a crucial part of their education?
- Do you wish to work in a school where MFL occupies a central role in the curriculum?
- Are you a trainee teacher with aspirations to teach in an outstanding School?
If you answered ‘oui’ or ‘si’ to the questions above then we want to hear from you! Modern Foreign Languages play an important role in our curriculum – all students study a language to GCSE and many study two. We therefore have a large and vibrant uptake at A Level.
The successful applicant will be:
- an excellent teacher and communicator;
- committed to continuing professional development
In return for your outstanding teaching, commitment and enthusiasm, we will offer:
- a supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
- an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team and to play a major role in the shaping of MFL in the future;
- a genuine commitment to your career development, including a comprehensive induction programme and a diverse CPD programme; high quality support for NQTs, in line with the Early Career Framework
We very much look forward to receiving your application. Early applications are encouraged; we reserve the right to close this vacancy if we find the right candidate.
For further information and an application form, please visit the school website; ‘Vacancies’ page.
Please return completed application forms to Karen Kilborn by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: noon on Friday 19th March 2021 Interviews: during the w/c 22nd March 2021