Havelock Schools are places where each individual is encouraged to shine and develop to their full potential. Staff and pupils alike are proud to be a part of our schools. We believe that everybody is unique and our role is to cherish that individuality, whilst working together as part of a learning community.
We are looking for a KS 2 class teacher to join our team from April 2021. This will be for a fixed term length of one term and will be for 4 days per week on MPS/UPS.
We are looking for a teacher who can:
- Put the children at the heart of their learning
- Build great relationships with parents
- Demonstrate a deep and passionate understanding of the national curriculum
- Work to ensure excellent progress for our children
- Bring new ideas to enhance our provision further
- Be a team player that can work alongside our existing staff
We are extremely proud of our school community and welcome visits from prospective applicants after school hours at present due to COVID restrictions. Visits can be arranged by contacting our Executive Head Teacher Rachel Kiziak on email@example.com or by phoning the school office on 01536 760486.
To apply please complete a Pathfinder Schools application form which can be found at Pathfinder Schools – Pathfinder Schools Vacancies Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org