We are looking to attract an enthusiastic and passionate KS1 teacher who wants to join Rockingham Primary School – this post is suitable for an NQT. Rockingham is a supportive school environment and part of a MAT that is committed to the development of their teachers.
Rockingham is part of the David Ross Education Trust, a network of 34 unique and diverse academies is committed to becoming the top performing multi-academy trust (MAT) in the country. We pride ourselves on our academic rigour, driven by talented, dedicated and inspiring teachers who help our students to fulfil their true potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Show energy, enthusiasm and commitment to pursuing their career within the Trust
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Be reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Believe passionately about the potential for world-class education and will go that extra mile every day
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision
- Enjoy working with others and can inspire everyone within the team
In return we can offer:
- A supportive, structured NQT Induction Programme
- The opportunity to work with our amazing pupils
- A chance to work alongside a team of friendly, supportive and highly skilled staff
- A warm and welcoming working environment with a positive and caring ethos
- A successful, forward thinking school with an exciting future
- An excellent provision for your professional development.
- Career Pathways into Leadership in the Trust and internal promotions
To complete our application form, please click here. Please note that we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form.
Should you require any further information before submitting an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for all applications is: Friday 12th March 2021
Interview Day to take place week beginning: 22nd March 2021
Vacancy start date: 31st August 2021
Full time fixed term 1 year – standard class teacher hours and pay scale
Rockingham Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.