Teacher of Computer Science and IT – applications welcome from NQTs
Campion School Northampton
Closing date: Friday 12th March 2021
Interview date – week beginning Monday 15th March 2021
Start date: September 2021
Contract type: full time and permanent
Campion school is looking to appoint a bright, innovative and enthusiastic NQT or experienced teacher of computer science. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a love of and a passion for inspiring young independent thinkers and resilient learners. Applicants should have excellent subject knowledge with the ability to teach Computer Science at KS3, KS4 and preferably KS5 to able students that make excellent progress. Campion is set in a beautiful rural village location with highly able and willing students in attendance. You will receive high quality support and CPD from expert colleagues who will coach and guide you through your professional development. This is an ideal opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment. If you are enthusiastic and highly motivated, relish a challenge and believe that you could contribute to our Computing department, we would like to hear from you. Applications are invited from NQTs.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to working in pursuit of success for students and of raising standards
- be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality lessons to students
- be sympathetic to the aims, ethos and values of the school
Why work at Campion School?
- great support for NQT’s including a dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and excellent training
- a strong ethos with clear vision and values with an emphasis on care and respect
- students with a wide range of abilities and from a diverse range of backgrounds
- an encouraging and friendly staff
- a school community that is committed to serving each other and to developing students into caring, active and well-rounded citizens
- supportive line managers who want to see you thrive and succeed
- a rolling CPD programme with many opportunities to support your professional development
- talent is nurtured with excellent opportunities for career progression in both pastoral and academic roles
- 11-18 provision with the opportunity to work in a caring tutor team.
If this is you, come and join us at Campion!
Our staff benefit from a well-being scheme, on-site gym facilities, free tea and coffee and on-site parking.
We hope that our website provides you with plenty of information about us. Should you require any additional information, or would like an informal discussion/visit, please contact us on 01604 833900 or email Dawn Hilder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please see our advert
Please note that we do not accept CVs – applicants must submit an application form.
The School reserves the right to appoint an outstanding applicant prior to this deadline.
Campion School and Language College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to complete a DBS check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.