YEAR 6 CLASSROOM TEACHER
Main / Upper Scale
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Recruitment & Retention Allowance or Relocation expenses available
for the right candidate (by negotiation)
In April 2019, Ofsted stated that Pupils at Oakway “behave well at all times of the school day and that they have good manners”. They also stated that “Leaders have a clear vision for improvement; Middle leaders are enthusiastic and are being supported well to develop their expertise”.
We are looking for an experienced Year 6 classroom practitioner to join our team and assist the extended Leadership Team to really make a difference to the outcomes for children in our Academy.
What can you expect when joining Oakway Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
- Children who are full of PRIDE for our Academy.
- Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, NPQML and NPQSL)
- In Year 6 class sizes below 25.
- Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
- A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
- Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
- A clear leadership vision, built on trust that empowers all members of the team to develop and
- A supportive and collegiate staff team, working together to improve outcomes for all children.
Do you have ….
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
- a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
- the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
- imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
To find out more information and arrange an informal visit…
- visit our website: http://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ or
- contact Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager – 01933 221417 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
- contact Clare Wallace, Principal for an informal visit- 01933 678714 email@example.com
This is an ongoing vacancy until the post is filled. Immediate interviews will be offered to the
right candidates – so don’t delay send in your completed application form today.
“aiming for excellence in all our academies”
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
*Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply