Salary: Teacher Pay Scale (dependent on experience)
We are seeking to recruit a class teacher who is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences so that our students make the best progress possible. The role will entail working with a dedicated team of teaching assistants to lead a class of fantastic students. We welcome candidates with the suitable experience, motivation and commitment to apply for the role.
Daventry Hill School is a co-educational all-through (4-18) school for pupils with special educational needs in Daventry. The school opened in September 2016 to a limited number of pupils in all age groups; the school has grown each year since then and is expected to be full within the next year, with a roll of 175 pupils. In 2018, Daventry Hill School joined the Creating Tomorrow Multi-Academy Trust, a growing Trust supporting schools who believe that children can achieve irrespective of their learning needs.
- Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities
- A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of supporting young people with communication difficulties.
- A reflective practitioner
- A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome
If you are, then we can offer:
A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our pupils and students
- A strong ethos and collaborative working
- Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
- A rigorous induction programme
- Opportunities for quality professional development
- A holistic consultative approach to each young person
Well-being package including advice, support and guidance. Recognition for attendance and Perkbox!
Applications to be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th March 2021
Interview Date: Monday 22nd March 2021
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.