Do you want to work in a values-led school with a commitment to staff professional growth and wellbeing as well as outstanding progress and wellbeing for all pupils? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher who has received ‘good’ or better grades in recent observations / placements (NQTs able to apply). This may include possible middle leadership opportunities for experienced candidates.
- A person who builds excellent relationships with children and parents; demonstrating our values when interacting with them.
- Someone who is passionate, creative and is excited by delivering a creative topic based curriculum to inspire our children.
- Someone who is committed to team work, collaborative working and living our values every day.
We can offer you:
- A high quality, friendly team who are passionate about working and learning with children.
- A forward thinking, creative school that prides itself in supporting and encouraging professional development to ensure you are successful and continue to grow as an educator.
- A school that believes in kindness, love and Christian values that underpin our approach to the whole school community.
- An exciting opportunity to work with an aspirational team that want to embrace your talents and skills. This includes middle leadership opportunities.
- Excellent CPD through being part of the Peterborough Diocesan Academy Trust (PDET)
- High quality NQT mentoring (if relevant) and support with the potential to start higher on the main scale than typical NQT posts.