We’re looking for an experienced teacher to join our fabulous team. Our staff team has been utterly amazing during the pandemic and they are appreciated by school leaders, governors, parents and – of course – the children. They are passionate about teaching and learning, are relentlessly positive and are committed to making learning exciting, engaging and enjoyable.
Would you love to be part of a team like this?
In return, we can offer you:
- delightful, polite children who want to learn
- a supportive team of colleagues, parents and governors
- a recent staff survey evidences that staff are happy in our school; they feel valued, respected and supported and that our school is a happy and enjoyable place of work
- new staff often tell us that they have never before worked in such a supportive school
- parent voice evidences that they are overwhelmingly supportive of the school
- governors are supportive and regularly let staff know that they are appreciated
- a real sense of community
- a stimulating, attractive and welcoming environment in which to spend your days
- lots of resources
- dedicated PPA time as well as time to engage in professional development
- first class well-being support, including a genuine regard for work – life balance
- opportunities for personal and professional development, including regular high-quality training
If you are a more experienced teacher looking for your next opportunity, we can offer you support to pursue areas of interest or specialism, including the opportunity to progress your career further – either in leadership or in exemplary classroom practice.
We would urge you to come and see this for yourself. Please email Vicki on email@example.com to arrange a time for a visit or chat. This can be completed virtually if you prefer.