We are a secondary school for pupils with an increasingly diverse range of special educational needs. The successful applicant must possess the necessary skills to assist our students to make even better progress and gain skills and accreditation for later life.
Applications are welcomed from anyone who can:
- Demonstrate their ability to work both as a member of a team and individually
- Can demonstrate an awareness of the needs of our students.
- Has a good level of education with appropriate literacy and numeracy skills.
- Possess good communication skills both verbally and written.
- A positive attitude and drive are also very important to us.
To request an application pack please email Mrs S Downhill, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust/Friars Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.