We’re looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join our fabulous team. Teaching Assistants in our school work in specialised roles and so, experience of supporting children with Speech, Language or Communication difficulties is essential. This could be working with children who have English as an additional language or those with special educational needs.
Our staff team has been utterly amazing during the pandemic and they are appreciated by school leaders, governors, parents and – of course – the children. They are passionate about teaching and learning, are relentlessly positive and are committed to making learning exciting, engaging and enjoyable.
Would you love to be part of a team like this?
In return, we can offer you:
- delightful, polite children who want to learn
- a supportive team of colleagues, parents and governors
- a recent staff survey evidences that staff are happy in our school; they feel valued, respected and supported and that our school is a happy and enjoyable place of work
- new staff often tell us that they have never before worked in such a supportive school
- parent voice evidences that they are overwhelmingly supportive of the school
- governors are supportive and regularly let staff know that they are appreciated
- a real sense of community
- a stimulating, attractive and welcoming environment in which to spend your days
- lots of resources
- first class well-being support, including a genuine regard for work – life balance
- opportunities for personal and professional development, including regular high-quality training
If you are an experienced teaching assistant looking for your next opportunity, we can offer you support to pursue this area of interest or specialism.
We would urge you to come and see this for yourself. Please email Vicki on email@example.com to arrange a time for a visit or chat. This can be completed virtually if you prefer.