We are seeking 2 teaching assistants. You need to be patient, hard working and have high expectations for yourself and pupils. The post holder’s prime duties will be assisting the teacher with day to day work and helping to deliver learning programmes for individuals and small groups. A commitment to the life of the school is vital!
- have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills (GCSEs Grade C Maths and English or equivalent)
- have experience of working with children with SEND
- be able to work as a member of a team
- liaise with the teachers, other support staff and other professionals
- be patient
- have a good sense of humour
- willing to undertake medical training if needed
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment practice, and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and references will be requested for short-listed applicants prior to interview.
At Windmill Primary School we ensure that all pupils get the very best opportunities to achieve the best outcomes possible. We have the highest expectations of all the staff and the greatest aspirations for all our pupils. Windmill Primary School is part of The Nene Education Trust.
Windmill Primary School is a good school and is on an exciting journey to becoming outstanding.
All applications need to be emailed to email@example.com by midday on the 29th April 2021.
Anticipated interview date Friday 30th April 2021