Are you ready for your next leadership challenge? Do you believe that every child can achieve their potential? Inspire Multi Academy Trust (InMAT), alongside the Local Academy Committee of Kettering Park Infant Academy wish to appoint an energetic, creative and inspiring Deputy Head teacher.
Kettering Park Infant Academy is an ambitious, inclusive academy where every child is made to feel special and valued. We work in close partnership with parents and our team is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for someone who is ready to play a key role in the overall leadership, management, and further development of our school. This role will include teaching and therefore you will be required to demonstrate high quality teaching and learning and have the capacity to coach others.
As a member of the senior leadership team, you will provide support to the Head teacher in the performance of their duties by assisting, and where necessary deputising, in the leadership and management of the school. You will work with the Head teacher to have a strategic view of the school and to look at ways to constantly move the school forward on our journey. In addition, you will support the management and development of teaching and learning throughout the school, in order to promote improved educational outcomes for the children. We expect high degrees of commitment but in return you will work in an environment that is supportive and where staff well being has a very high profile.
We are looking for:
- Effective leadership and management skills
- An exemplary practitioner with the ability to coach and develop colleagues
- A commitment to adapting and leading change in our school by raising standards of education and accelerating the performance and achievement of our pupils
- Experience in developing teaching and learning within an infant school
- Experience of leading a Key Stage or team
- An ability to inspire and motivate colleagues, pupils, and parents
- A creative and innovative approach
- A commitment to keeping Children Safe in Education
for further details and an application pack please contact:
Jane Berwick: firstname.lastname@example.org