PART TIME (40%) PPA COVER TEACHER at Victoria Primary Academy, Wellingborough, Northants
Main Scale / Upper Scale
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
In order to continue with the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy we are now looking for an experienced classroom practitioner to join the team to provide high quality cover for PPA and leadership release time. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient and have strong classroom and behaviour management skills. The working pattern will be by mutual agreement and is for two full days per week.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
- Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NPQML and NPQSL)
- Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
- Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
- A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
- Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
- A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
Do you have ….
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
- a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
- the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
- imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
To apply for this post, please complete an application form which can be found on our website: http://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ and return it by email to email@example.com
This is an ongoing vacancy until a successful appointment is made. Immediate interviews by Microsoft Teams are available to the right candidates.