– Do you have high expectations?
– Can you maintain excellent standards?
– Are you keen to learn as well as teach?
– Are you a team player?
Rockingham Primary are looking to appoint a highly motivated EYFS teacher who has the ability to bring learning to life. You will be able to inspire our children to become independent, enthusiastic learners and be a team player who is eager to take on challenges.
Potential applicants should:
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards
- Be able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues
- Is innovative in creating stimulating learning opportunities
- Support all aspects of the school’s work
- Have an ambition to develop into a future school leader
- Have a commitment to safeguarding children in our care.
We can offer you:
A secure, caring and inclusive school environment that is focused on all children reaching their full potential
- Happy, well behaved and hardworking pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive, hardworking and committed staff
- High quality professional development
- A two week half-term break in October!
- A laptop.
Rockingham is part of the David Ross Education Trust, a network of 34 unique and diverse academies is committed to becoming the top performing multi-academy trust (MAT) in the country. We pride ourselves on our academic rigour, driven by talented, dedicated and inspiring teachers who help our students to fulfil their true potential.
To complete our application form, please click HERE. Please note that we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form.
Should you require any further information before submitting an application please email email@example.com
Closing Date for all applications is: Monday 22nd March 2021
Interview Day to take place: 26th March 2021
Vacancy start date: 12th April 2021 or as near as possible
Full time maternity leave cover until April 2022 – standard class teacher hours and pay scale
Rockingham Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.