Following the promotion of the current post holder to headship we are looking for a new Deputy Headteacher to join our team from April 2022 working across the Rothwell Schools.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who;
- Is an outstanding practitioner who can work with the Senior Leadership team to improve the quality of learning and teaching across the schools
- Can lead the continued development of our school curriculum
- Can act as the Designated Safeguarding Lead to support our children and families as part of our safeguarding team
- Can be responsible for the standards, performance and transition of pupils in phase 2 (Years 2/3)
- Can work as part of a flexible and support team to meet the needs of the schools
We can offer you;
- Well motivated children and supportive families
- An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated staff
- A driven and determined SLT
- Loyal and Supportive Governors
- Support with your own CPD and aspirations for Headship from an experienced Headteacher
- A chance to work as part of our self-created Multi Academy Trust: Pathfinder Schools
- Opportunities to work across the primary age range from 3-11
We would like to take the opportunity to invite prospective applicants to come and see the school in action, see our lovely children and ask any questions you may have. We have arranged tours on the following dates:
To join one of the above tours please contact the Junior School Office on 01536 906699 or email email@example.com
To learn more about Rothwell Schools click on the link below to watch our welcome video, you can also follow us on Twitter on @rothwellschools and Facebook
Being part of Pathfinder Schools offers a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself, as a Trust we actively encourage collaboration and the sharing of good practice; we believe that by developing a love of learning and having the highest expectations, all members of the Pathfinder Schools community can achieve and inspire greatness.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Interviews may begin soon after receipt of applications for shortlisted candidates, therefore we recommend that you apply early.
For more information on role and Rothwell Schools download our Candidate Pack, which is available as an attachment to this vacancy.
To apply please a Teaching Staff submit an application form and covering letter outlining your suitability for the post. Application forms can be downloaded from the Pathfinder Schools vacancies page. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal conversation about the role please contact the school office and ask for Ashley Izzard-Snape, Executive Headteacher, or alternatively email email@example.com
Pathfinder Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS, Reference, Identity, Criminal Record and Medical Checks are mandatory for all posts within Pathfinder Schools.
Pathfinder Schools is passionate about its values of collaboration, humanity and independence, we believe that when people feel respected and included they can be more creative, innovative, and successful. We are committed to an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our colleagues, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, ethnicity, age, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. While we have more work to do to advance diversity and inclusion, we’re committed to moving our Trust and the education sector forward.