We are looking to appoint as soon as possible, an excellent Facilities Manager to be responsible for the facility management of 2 Academy sites initially in Daventry.
This role is an integral part of the support staff team that makes a significant contribution the progress, welfare and safety of our students. You will be responsible for all matters regarding premises and facilities, including leadership and Management of all premises staff, Health, & Safety and Welfare.
In this significant post, duties will include:
- Implementing the delivery of the Facilities Management Service
- Reviewing and updating service delivery plans in relation to Cleaning, Waste and Pest Control, Buildings and Asset Maintenance, Health and Safety, Security, Community Use and Utilities
- Operating as part of a management team, involved in planning and budgeting
- Managing a team of in-house site support staff and liaising with outside contractors
We are seeking someone who:
- Has experience working in a relevant discipline, ie senior caretaking/site keeping experience in a school or similar environment
- Holds NVQ Level 4 / HND/Degree in relevant discipline or appropriate experience at senior level
- Has full working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to develop their career within highly supportive Academies which are part of the innovative E-ACT West Midlands Region.
Please complete the attached application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org