King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School requires an experienced School Business Manager, or professional, who is willing to undertake the School Business Manager qualification, to join our senior leadership team and lead our school onto the next phase of its school improvement journey. We are located 15 minutes from Stamford, 15 minutes from Corby, 20 minutes from Peterborough and 30 minutes from Kettering.
This role is key to the success of the school and we are looking for a SBM who has a positive attitude, who cares about making a difference to the outcomes for our pupils and can take others along with them. You will need to ensure optimum efficiency in priority areas, be a team player who can multi-task effectively, motivate others and demonstrate a commitment to high standards.
The successful candidate will also:
- have a recognisable qualification in school business management, accountancy, human resources or procurement and contract management
- have experience in working in a school or business environment at a good level
- have the leadership skills and personality to be able to support the Head Teacher, lead school teams and build successful working relationships across all disciplines of finance, HR, Premises, IT and administration
- be able to demonstrate strong IT skills including Word, Excel and a mastery of bespoke software relating to the job role.
We can offer you:
- a high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking leadership team
- a staff that is enthusiastic and committed to the children and their development
- children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging learning environment
- a vibrant and inclusive school community
- a commitment to professional development
- a highly supportive Board of Governors
This is an exciting time to be joining our friendly and supportive school where we strive to ensure all our pupils and staff ‘grow a love for learning’ and experience success on a daily basis.
Visits to the school can be arranged during COVID 19, which we strongly recommend. A remote tour of the school can be found on our school website, along with an application form, job description and person specification www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk. Alternatively, we are happy to e-mail an application form on request. If you have any questions, or would like to organise a visit, please ring the school office 01780 470259, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required and references will be taken up for short listed candidates prior to interview.