Select
Select
Select
Select
Select
Select
Clear Filters

Interested in more roles like these?

Would it help to be notified when similar vacancies are added to our website? Sign up here for weekly job alerts.

Sign up for job alerts
  • Assistant Headteacher:Inclusion

    Rothwell Junior School

    Are you looking for your next challenge? We are looking for a new Assistant Headteacher of Inclusion to join our team from January 2023 working across the Rothwell Schools.
  • SENCo/Class Teacher

    Victoria Primary Academy

    SENCo (60%) / Class Teacher (40%) This position is also available on a part time basis as SENCo (60%) Victoria Primary Academy, Wellingborough, NN8 4NT Main Scale / Upper Scale + TLR2a Required as soon as possible
  • SENCo

    Victoria Primary Academy

    SENCo Part time, 60% This position is also available on a full time basis, with the remaining 40% as a Class Teacher Victoria Primary Academy, Wellingborough, NN8 4NT Main Scale / Upper Scale + TLR2a Required as soon as possible
  • Teacher of Religious Studies

    Latimer Arts College

    We are seeking to appoint a candidate who is passionate about Religious Studies; a team player who will thrive on collaboration and team work; someone who really wants to make a difference! We are primarily looking for an applicant who can teach Religious Studies at KS3 and 4, although we are able to offer KS5 teaching. We welcome applications from ECTs.
  • Teacher of Science

    Latimer Arts College

    If you are an outstanding teacher it really is worth applying for this post. We are seeking to appoint a candidate who is passionate about engaging our students in the awe and wonder of Science and inspiring them to be inquisitive and curious about the world around them. An ability to teach a specialist Science subject at A Level is desirable, but not essential.

Interested in more roles like these?

Would it help to be notified when similar vacancies are added to our website? Sign up here for weekly job alerts.

Sign up for job alerts

Sign up for job alerts