Job ID no. VR7651
Speech, Language & Communication Support Assistant
(Teaching Assistant Level 2)
Oakway Academy, Off Oakway, Wellingborough, Northants
NJC Scale Point 3 to 4 (£20,812 to £21,189) Actual Salary £15,716 to £16,000 per annum
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + one week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant to specialise in providing Speech, Language and Communication support to our pupils. The successful applicant will join a professional and dedicated team; assisting with day to day requirements of individual children including delivering speech and language interventions.
If you have:
- Level 2 qualification in English & Maths
- Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject or proven experience of working with children with speech, language and/or communication needs
- are physically fit
- are flexible and responsive with the ability to address potentially challenging situations
- exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to teamwork
- energy, creativity and enthusiasm
we would love to hear from you.
Oakway Academy is part of the Hatton Academies Trust. This expanding Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools collaborating in all aspect of teaching, learning and school management. The trust is dedicated to high standards of education for all our students, developing opportunities for all and passionate about lifelong learning. Oakway Academy provides education for children aged 4 to 11. The Primary school has a rising role of over 600 children and is committed to serving the children and families of the community.
Please go to our website to apply for this post and to see the job description plus further details: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible, and so we offer immediate interviews for suitable candidates. The vacancy will therefore be withdrawn when an appointment is made.
Please note that the advertised start date is flexible.
PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV ONLY
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
- 08-02-2023-1675861144Speech_ Language and Communication Support Assistant - Level 2 - JD - Feb 2022.pdf
- 08-02-2023-1675861144Speech, Language & Communication Support Assistant (Teaching Assistant L2) - PS Jun 22.pdf
- 08-02-2023-1675861144Speech, Language & Communication Support Assistant - letter to candidates - Feb 2023.pdf