One of the key priorities for the successful candidate will be to support the effective and efficient service provided by the admin team to all stakeholders; (i.e. families, staff and visitors). Parklands Playgroup also runs on the site of the nursery school and the successful candidate will provide reception and admin services as appropriate across the two settings.
The successful candidate:
- is smartly presented, professional with a positive approach.
- has excellent communication skills, both face to face and in writing.
- is proactive and can use own initiative in looking for ways to continually improve the administration function.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in a positive and supportive environment.
- training on the use of our systems.
- varied tasks.