Progress Schools are a multi sited organisation with each school registered separately with the Department for Education as an Independent School. We specialise in teaching students who may present challenging behaviours or are not suited to mainstream education. We offer an alternative curriculum to meet the needs of each student on an individual basis.
We have opportunities across both our Northampton and Thrapston sites for qualified teachers who have experience in SEND specifically SEMH needs including ASD and ADHD. What makes our schools such a great place for these students and our teachers is the smaller class sizes where our teachers can build great relationships and deliver more bespoke learning.
Students within Progress Schools come from a variety of circumstances and are taught a broad and balanced curriculum which is effectively differentiated to accommodate ability, gaps in learning and personal development.
Teachers within Progress Schools teach a variety of subjects up to level 2. Specialist subjects up to GCSE level are taught by subject specialist teachers.
SEND General teachers develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Generous company Pension contribution
- Death in service insurance of 4 times salary
- Paid qualifications as part of a structured CPD Programme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave – After required length of service
- MiRewards benefits platform offers shopping discounts, fuel card and more
- Enhanced Employee Assistance Programme for Immediate Family
- Group support including annual Group conference and benefits review
- Medicash savings of up to £900 per year on the cost of Glasses, Eye tests, prescriptions and dental