St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
Permanent Contract – Grade C Point 2-3 £18,198 – £18,562 FTE (£9.43 – £9.62 per hour)
Monday – Friday / 7.5 hours per week / 12.00pm – 1.30pm / Term Time Only
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Academies Trust is a large Catholic Multi Academy Trust situated in the northern half of the Catholic Diocese of Northampton formed by the merger of three former Catholic Trusts in February 2020. The Trust currently leads and manages ten catholic primary schools located across the geographical area of Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire and, two Catholic secondary schools – Thomas Becket in Northampton and St Thomas More in Bedford
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team in looking after our children during the lunchtime period. Lunchtime Supervisors aim to provide a safe environment for children to play and eat in line with school expectations.
Other duties include:
* Playing with the children and leading games on the playground.
* Supervising children as they eat their lunch.
* Clearing away tables and chairs.
* Helping the children to resolve any issues that may arise.
* Ensuring the safety of the children and supporting with First Aid when required.
We can offer the successful applicant:
* A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued.
* A dedicated, friendly and committed staff and Academy Committee.
* Pupils who are friendly, happy and enthusiastic.
Further information about the school can be viewed on:
School website: www.stthomasmorekettering.co.uk
School socials: Facebook – search ‘St Thomas More Kettering’
Candidate Pack: If you would like a candidate pack and application please email: email@example.com
Completed Applications: All completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Applications to be received by Friday 6th August 2021 at 12.00pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 10th August 2021
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment and selection process in line with this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- 22-07-2021-1626959144LTS - Job Description.pdf
- 22-07-2021-1626959144LTS - Advert.pdf
- 22-07-2021-1626959144OLICAT Application Form - Support Staff - Feb 2020.docx
- 22-07-2021-1626959144Document 1 - OLICAT - Notes_to_Applicants.doc.pdf
- 22-07-2021-1626959144Document 4 - OLICAT Consent_to_Obtain_References_Form.docx
- 22-07-2021-1626959144Document 2 - OLICAT Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974_-_Disclosure_Form.docx
- 22-07-2021-1626959144Document 3 - OLICAT Recruitment_Monitoring_Form.docx