We are looking to appoint a committed KS1 Class Teacher. We are seeking someone who has ambition and confidence as well as wanting to develop their skills within a school. At KPIA we pride ourselves on our collaborative and caring approach to education. We ensure that we provide our children with high quality education as well as supporting and developing their independence and wellbeing with safeguarding at the heart of all we do. Our mission is ‘Children First’ and we ensure that this is at the heart of everything we do in our school. As a school we follow the values of inclusion, integrity, initiative, inspiring and involvement.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a creative outlook to teaching & the ability to teach a broad and balanced curriculum
- Provide a stimulating, attractive and safe environment for the children
- Demonstrate a commitment to inclusion and success of all children
- Have high expectation for all children
- Promote the vision and values of the academy
In return we will provide:
- A dedicated, friendly and committed staff and governors
- Pupils who are friendly, happy and enthusiastic
- A supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
- Excellent CPD to meet the needs of individuals and whole academy priorities
- Dedicated PPA time with your year group colleagues
If you would like to learn more about us then please visit our website on www.ketteringparkinfantacademy.co.uk
Kettering Park Infant Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Disqualification Declaration to ensure a safe environment for pupils and staff.
Please contact Jane Berwick – School Business Manager on the details below for further information.
Closing date: 6th May 2022 at 10am
Start date: September 2022
Interviews to be confirmed