At Cranford, we work together for all of our children to prosper, be full of hope and be excited about their future. Following the successful appointment of our current HLTA to a teaching secondment within our school, we are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our team (on a fixed term initially).
Our school is in the beautiful village of Cranford, near to Kettering. We’re a small but happy team with a warm and welcoming ethos, which is recognised by all who visit us. We are very fortunate that our whole community works together to provide the best for our children.
We are proud to be part of the Peterborough Diocese Education Trust (PDET) and as a Church of England School we live and breathe our values, promoting the need for all pupils to grow up in a society where we can all live and work successfully together through mutual respect, tolerance and understanding. We place equal value on all subject areas and have been well supported by our Trust in developing a curriculum which delivers progress and enjoyment for all. Throughout the global pandemic our staff kept true to their beliefs and delivered live lessons via video software to pupils at home whilst also supporting the pupils on-site. It is this passion and commitment that allows us to confidently state that we are child-focused.
If you are successful in your application you will cover lessons across all key stages (EYFS-KS2) on Monday – Thursday afternoons. You will also receive designated PPA time.
We are seeking someone who is:
• Passionate about supporting children with their learning;
• Happy and enthusiastic;
• Approachable and positive;
• Able to make a positive contribution to our whole school community;
• Experienced in teaching and planning
• Committed to having high expectations for all;
• Keen to support the ethos of our school and developing collaborative relationships with other PDET and cluster schools.
In return we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful children who are happy to learn;
• A friendly and welcoming school;
• A beautiful setting in which to work;
• Helpful, supportive colleagues;
• A committed and motivated leadership and staff team;
• Supportive parents and local community.
If we sound perfect for you and you think you could join our team and make an impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Socially distanced visits are highly encouraged and welcomed. Please contact Mrs Miranda Leesing, School Administrator, on 01536 330300 to arrange a tour.
The school is committed to the protection and safety of all its pupils and staff. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: 23/4/2021 12:00pm
Interview date: 28/4/2021