Headteacher Required for Brigstock Latham’s School
Full Time, Permanent Position
Permanent Pay Scale: Leadership Points: Headteacher: L6-L12
Are you a Headteacher looking for a new challenge or an ambitious Deputy / Head of School ready to take the next step?
The Governors of Brigstock Latham’s CE Primary School wish to appoint, on a full-time basis, an energetic, creative, decisive and inspiring Headteacher to lead this successful school.
Brigstock Latham’s Primary School is situated in the heart of rural North Northamptonshire, located between Kettering and Corby in the centre of the delightful village of Brigstock. The school was graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2018. In its latest church school inspection (SIAMS) the school was graded ‘Outstanding’.
There is a positive and distinctive Christian ethos in this popular village school which is evident in the close relationships visible in the school and children, emanating out to the wider community.
The school has a dedicated supportive team of staff, parents and Governors who work together, within a strong Christian environment, to create a special family. Our aim is to give all children the best start in life. The school is a vital, integral part of the village community.
The Governors are looking to recruit someone who:
– has recent, successful experience at Headteacher level or senior School Leadership and is looking for an opportunity to take the next step in their leadership career.
– shows a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning.
– has the skills to cohesively lead, improve and sustain academic achievement for all pupils through monitoring, reviewing and celebrating improvement and progress.
– ensures that systems are in place to encourage all teaching staff to be similarly active in their personal and continuous professional development.
– is willing to embrace and develop the very strong Christian ethos of our school.
– is an excellent communicator and is able to build effective partnerships with families, staff, governors and the wider community, including the local parish and the Diocese of Peterborough.
– has a flexible approach to work. -is a teacher at heart, able to inspire others to learn and promote a broad, balanced curriculum that meets all children’s needs. The successful candidate will be teaching as well as leading.
– is driven, ambitious and enthusiastic.
The Governors welcome interest from any Senior Leader of a church school / non-church school that shares the school’s values.
Please send all applications with accompanying CV to the school for the attention of the Chair of Governors to either the postal or email addresses below.
Vacancy Closing Date for Applications: 20th September
Interview Date: 27th September
Anticipated Start Date: January 2022
Remote and On-site visits are strongly encouraged – Please contact the school office prior to 16th July or Steve Hone (Chair of Governors).
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please feel free to contact :
School: Tel: 01536 373282 email: email@example.com (in term time)
Steve Hone (Chair of Governors); Tel: 07738 757920; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the school can be found on the school website: https://www.brigstockprimary.org.uk
Brigstock Latham’s School | Latham Street | Brigstock | Kettering | Northants| NN14 3HD