After a year of collaborative working with two other nursery schools in Northamptonshire, Parklands Nursery School formed a federation of three schools in February 2021, known as Foundations for Children Nursery Schools Federation. The federation has one governing board and comprises Parklands Nursery School in Northampton plus Croyland Nursery School and Highfield Nursery School in Wellingborough. In May 2021 the governing board agreed to explore extending the federation to Camrose Early Years Centre in Northampton, which is currently under consultation.
One of the key priorities for the successful candidate will be to take the lead with the day to day management of Parklands Nursery School, supporting the Executive Headteacher who works across the four schools. The successful candidate will further develop the curriculum and education in order to ensure the best possible opportunities and outcomes for all of the children at our school. Parklands Playgroup also runs on the site of the nursery school and the successful candidate will continue the development of effective partnership and sharing of good practice across the two settings.
The successful post holder will complement the senior leadership team of Parklands Nursery School and the Foundations for Children Nursery Schools Federation.
This role is teacher based and includes the responsibility to lead and manage the nursery school though line management of the nursery team.
The successful candidate:
• is able to lead, manage and work as part of a team when appropriate
• can identify and prioritise the needs of the school on a short and long term basis in order to enhance our strengths, maintain stability and continue to move the school forwards
• will continue to develop our links and relationships within the community including all stakeholders
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to realise your own potential as the leader of a team of talented, dedicated and professional staff
• happy and motivated pupils
• a supportive governing body and committed parents
• excellent learning spaces and outdoor areas
For additional information on our school please visit http://parklandsnurseryschool.co.uk/
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. We will try to accommodate the most convenient time to interested candidates. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01604 642118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.