Hopping Hill Primary School is a large, busy and vibrant two form entry primary school with attached nursery provision.
We are fully committed to providing an environment where pupils are happy, hardworking and healthy, and through support and challenge, fulfil their true potential. It is our aim to develop the well-rounded child – a child who is confident, resilient, motivated and prepared to adapt for the ever changing world that we are living in.
To support you in your role we can offer you:
- Kind, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- Supportive, experienced and collaborative staff
- A highly skilled and dedicated induction mentor
- A commitment to supporting the wellbeing of all members of our school (children and staff)
- An inclusive learning environment where all children are valued and listened to
- A commitment to your professional development
In return we are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting children with behavioural needs in a school setting
- Is able to assist children with SEMH interventions with the support of the SLT
- Is able to accurately document and maintain record keeping
- Is prepared to put the children’s needs at the forefront of their work
- Is dedicated and hardworking with a strong sense of integrity
- Has an ability to work as part of a team
- Has a positive, ‘can do’ approach
Qualification requirement of GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English grade C or above
The post is 32.5 hours per week, term time only, from 8:30am to 3:30pm with a 30 minute lunch break, term time only.
We would welcome visits to school, please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
This is initially a one year post with an end date of 31/08/2022, but with the possibility of extending to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Interviews will take place during w/c 6th September
Hopping Hill Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to adhere to the policies we have in place. Successful appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS enhanced check, medical clearance and permission to work in the UK.