The Directors seek to appoint a skilled and committed professional who can help to ensure Friars Academy maintains the outstanding status it currently holds.
We are a secondary school for pupils with an increasingly diverse range of special educational needs and the successful applicant will help us meet the existing challenge of developing our provision and curriculum to enable our pupils to make even better progress and gain skills and accreditation for later life.
Applications are encouraged from all aspiring senior leaders, whether from mainstream or special education who:
• Has significant behaviour management/pastoral experience.
• Can engage with pupils, parents and the wider community.
• Has excellent organisational and communicational skill.
• Has a positive attitude and drive.
• A committed staff team.
• Opportunities for innovative ways of working.
• An opportunity to build and further develop good practice.
• High quality professional development opportunities.
To request an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th April 2021 at 9.00 am
Interview Date: Week commencing 19th April 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. Friars Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.