The successful ASD class teacher will be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for our students with an Autistic Spectrum condition. The role will entail working with a dedicated team of teaching assistants to lead a class of fantastic students.
Isebrook School is part of the Creating Tomorrow Academy Trust and is a highly successful specialist setting for students aged 11-18 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities.
- Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities
- A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of teaching students with learning difficulties, autism and associated social and communication difficulties
- A reflective practitioner
- A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome
If you are, then we can offer:
- A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our pupils and students
- A strong ethos and collaborative working
- Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
- A rigorous induction programme
- Opportunities for quality professional development
- A holistic consultative approach to each young person
- Well-being package including advice, support and guidance.
- Recognition for attendance and Perkbox!
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For more information, and to request an application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education
(Please note CVs cannot be accepted)
Closing date: 9am on Monday 1st November 2021
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.