This is an exciting time for Kettering Park Junior Academy and we have an opportunity for you to join our team. On the first of May 2017 we converted to academy status with the Inspire Multi Academy Trust (InMat) joining a group of highly talented primaries committed to putting children first. Since then the Trust has grown to eleven academies.
As a three form entry academy, our lives are busy and we work together collaboratively in year group teams. Our ethos is to inspire curious learners for life and we are redefining our teaching methods to facilitate learning through engaging the children’s curiosity and independence. We are looking to recruit a 1:1 Learning Partner to work alongside our class teachers and support staff. The role will also include working with the Senco and is fixed term in the first instance until 31st August 2022.
We are also looking for this curiosity in our learning staff and actively encourage classroom based pedagogical research, learning from other schools and academies, a commitment to professional development and career path progression. Your well-being is equally important to us and we support our employee’s physical and mental well-being alongside their passion for learning.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• is committed to developing teaching and learning within the academy either with a proven typicality of good or above, or the capacity to add to the quality of education for our children
• have relevant experience of working with KS2 children
• have knowledge of ASD/ADHD and be familiar with strategies to support children
• is willing to take direction and develop their professional practice in the learning styles which meet our children’s needs
• will reflect the values of our pedagogy and promote the vision for our academy
Please take a look at our website www.ketteringparkjunioracademy.com
Kettering Park Junior Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Disqualification Declaration to ensure a safe environment for pupils and staff.
Applications should be sent to Jane Berwick, School Business Manager email@example.com
The posts are 29 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
Interviews w/c 23rd August 2021